RECIPE COLLECTION OPTIONS
Short/Cut™ Online —Every Fundcraft cookbook customer will be assigned a unique website location at www.fundcraft.com. A Web ID number and password will be given to the chairperson at the start of the cookbook program. If the chairperson decides to use Short/Cut™ Online (type recipes online – “you create your own cookbook“), they can log on with their secure password and customize the site for the group.
Create a Cookbook and Publish Your Cookbook
- Cookbook Publishing has never been easier with Short/Cut™ Online. [Cookbook typing software].
- Chairperson will enter the title of the cookbook, set the program ending date, enter a welcome message to contributors and determine the recipe section categories.
- The Web ID is distributed to members of the group or friends and relatives throughout the world. Anyone with the Web ID can log onto the site, select the correct category and type in their favorite recipe.
- When the chairperson is finished with the editing process, he/she clicks “Submit Book” to send the file to Fundcraft for final processing into a finished cookbook.
- You will receive an email notifying that a proof copy of the recipe pages is available on our website for review, if this option is selected on the cookbook order form.
Share: Cookbooks Success Stories.Share on Facebook